Bookings and Cancellations
Everything you need to know about booking or cancelling our services
- An initial consultation is required for all new clients.
- All relevant paperwork must be completed by The Client before bookings can be accepted.
- Bookings may be accepted up to 8am the day service commences. Full payment may be required in advance for one-off bookings made less than 7 days before service is required.
- Walkeez are happy to accept booking requests via telephone, text message, email, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, in writing or via our website contact form. Walkeez will confirm or decline all bookings within 24 hours of receiving the booking request. Do not assume your booking has been accepted until you receive confirmation via your preferred contact method.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit may be required to secure one-off bookings (made more than 7 days in advance). For ongoing services, a mutually acceptable payment plan will be agreed between Walkeez and the Client.
- Bank Holiday bookings are charged at an additional 50%. Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day are charged at double rate. The Client will be made aware of this at the time of booking.
- In the event that a Client wishes to cancel a booked service, Walkeez reserves the right to apply the following cancellation charges:
- More than 7 days notice of cancellation – Any non-refundable deposit charged.
- Between 24 hours and 7 days notice of cancellation – 50% of the fees for the period cancelled.
- Less than 24 hours notice of cancellation – 100% of the fees for the period cancelled.
- In the event that Walkeez needs to cancel a booked service, or is unable to provide a service we will:
- Arrange alternative services or providers to a value and quality that would have otherwise been provided, or
- refund in full, any fees paid for the service.
- In either case, Walkeez will provide at least 24 hours notice to The Client, except for in the event of a sudden unforeseen event or emergency, when notice will be provided as soon as it is reasonably possible.
- Walkeez recommends that Clients always have an emergency back-up plan for their pet’s care.
Early Termination of service
- Both Walkeez and The Client may terminate an ongoing service agreement by providing 14 days notice in writing.
- Where payment is not received in accordance with the agreed terms and conditions of the booking, Walkeez reserves the right to terminate any service agreement with immediate effect or, in the event of this putting an animal’s welfare at risk, as soon at it is reasonable to terminate.
- The Client is responsible for full payment of all fees, expenses and charges incurred by Walkeez up to the date of termination.