Here at Walkeez, we know that your privacy is very important to you, so we promise never to use any of the details you provide in any way other than to provide the service you have requested. We comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 in all our dealings with your personal data, and only keep it for as long as is required for operational purposes, or by law.
Walkeez may change this policy from time to time by updating this page without notice. In order to keep up-to-date with our policies, please re-visit the appropriate pages as necessary.
Information We Collect
Walkeez needs to collect certain personal information from clients (and potential clients) in order to provide the required services. The information Walkeez collects is as follows:
- Your name
- Your home address and postcode
- Your contact details including email address
- The name and details of an emergency contact
- The details of all pets requiring care
- Your vet’s details
- Other information relevant to the provision of our services
How We Use Your Information
Walkeez uses the personal information collected in order to provide our clients with the services they require and for internal record keeping purposes. Periodically, we may send promotional emails, special offers, invites to participate in market research or other information about our company that we think you may find interesting to the email address you have provided. Clients are free to opt out if they do not wish to receive these promotional emails.
Walkeez may also use personal information for research purposes regarding the effectiveness of website services, marketing, advertising and sales efforts.
Disclosure of Information
Third Party Websites
Maintenance of Information
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You will be given the opportunity to opt out of receiving promotional emails from Walkeez by ticking the appropriate box when using our online contact forms or when completing the registration form before service commences.
- If you have previously agreed to receive promotional emails and now wish to change your mind, you may do so at any time by emailing us at email@example.com and asking to be removed from our mailing list.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of this personal information, please write to Walkeez, 48 St Austell Way, Swindon, SN2 2DF.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate.